**Please note that due to limitations with the Infusionsoft API, the Infusionsoft payments integration only supports using Authorize.net as a payment gateway.
We are constantly working on making the system more compatible with additional gateways.
Step 1: Get the API Key from Infusionsoft.
- Log in to Infusionsoft and select the Infusionsoft icon in the top left corner.
- Click on Settings at the bottom of the Admin column (on the far right).
- Click on Application (sidebar on the left)
- Scroll down the page to the API section.
- Enter an API Passphrase you can either document or remember into the API Passphrase box. This will generate your Encrypted Key.
- Select and Copy the Encrypted Key.
- Click on Save.
Step 2: Add the API Key To ClickFunnels
- Select Payment Gateways from the Account drop down menu.
- Click on the Infusionsoft tab.
- Enter Your Infusionsoft Subdomain.
- Paste in the Encrypted Key.
- Click on Update Infusionsoft Account.
*Important Note: The Subdomain we need is just the first part of where your Infusionsoft application is located.
For example, if your account is at example.infusionsoft.com then you would just type example into the box.
Step 3: Add the Default Merchant Account Settings
In order for the ClickFunnels and Infusionsoft Payment Integration to function properly, the Default Merchant Account needs to be set in your Infusionsoft Ecommerce Settings.
- Click on Settings under the E-Commerce menu.
- Click on Orders.
- Scroll down to the Billing section to set your Default Merchant Account.
Step 3: Add Infusionsoft to Clickfunnels Order Page
- For more information on adding Infusionsoft to an order page, see this article.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.