What you will need:
- Clickfunnels Page. Click here to learn how to add to create and edit a page template.
Step 1: Edit Pop Up Settings
- From within your page in the editor, click on Edit Settings in the Pop up menu.
- Adjust pop up settings as desired.
- Margin Top -- Adjusts how far from the top the Pop Up will be displayed.
- BG Image -- Image used to replace the standard background of the Pop Up.
- Trigger On Exit -- Whether the pop up will open only on click or when a visitor goes to exit the page.
- Modal Width -- Set how wide the popup will appear on your page.
- Backdrop Color -- The color used to overlay the rest of the page while the Pop Up is active.
- BG Color -- Color of the background of the Pop Up.
- Text Color -- Default color for font.
- Padding Top -- Adjusts the buffer area from top of the Pop Up to where the content starts.
- Padding Bottom -- Adjusts the buffer area from bottom of the Pop Up to where the content starts.
- Padding Left / Right -- Adjusts the buffer area from the sides of the Pop Up to where the content starts.
Advanced Style Settings
- Corner Radius – Choose the size of the rounded corners. 5px for small and 20px for large corners.
- Edges – Choose to have the corner radius to, top, bottom of all (both).
- Borders – Add a full border, just the top and bottom or just on the top or bottom.
- Drop Shadow – Choose to have a light, full or dark drop shadow for your section.
- Timed Delay - fade in or fade in with scale.
- Type - On page load or on page scroll for the delay that you have set.
Step 2: Add Elements To Pop Up
- Click here to learn how to add elements to the page.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.