What you will need:
- A Wordpress Site
- The ClickFunnels Wordpress Plugin
Step One: Add The ClickFunnels Plugin In Wordpress
Step Two: Add Your Funnel Step Into Wordpress
- Under Choose Page Type, select "Regular Page."
- Under Choose Funnel, select the funnel you wish to connect.
- Under Choose Step, pick out the funnel page in the funnel you want.
- Assign a Custom Slug (this will be your page path that appears after your domain; i.e. www.domain.com/slug).
- Click "Save Page."
Step Three: Manage Your Pages In Wordpress
Learn how to manage your ClickFunnels pages in Wordpress
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.