Connecting Your WordPress Plugin With ClickFunnels
To connect your ClickFunnels WordPress Plugin with your ClickFunnels Account you will need to add your Account Email Address and your ClickFunnels WordPress API Key to the ClickFunnels WordPress Plugin Settings. You will need to access your account settings inside of ClickFunnels.
- The Account Email is found here.
- The ClickFunnels WordPress API key can be found here.
Setup The Connection
Once you have the Account Email and the ClickFunnels WordPress API Key you will need to go back to your ClickFunnels WordPress Plugin and input the information.
To do this:
- Click on the ClickFunnels tab in the left hand WordPress dashboard menu.
- Click on the Settings tab.
- Click on API Connection in the Plugin Settings menu.
- Put the account email in the Account Email input box.
- Put the ClickFunnels WordPress API key inside the Authentication Token input box.
- Click on the Save Setting Button.
Congratulations! Your ClickFunnels WordPress Plugin is now connected to your ClickFunnels Account.
The ClickFunnels' Wordpress Plugin cannot be used to host transactional pages such as Order Forms or OTO Upsell or OTO Downsell Pages on your WP Site. This is due to the advanced security required to ensure that credit card data is not compromised. Pages of this type must be hosted on ClickFunnels.
Further ClickFunnels WordPress Plugin Assistance
If you have any other questions or concerns, please submit a support ticket at https://support.clickfunnels.com/.