Setting a 404 Page
First thing is to click on the ClickFunnels tab in the left side menu and then click on the "Add New" tab as shown below
- Set the Funnel you wish to import from.
- Choose the Page you wish to import.
- Set the Slug (Pathname) for the page you are importing.
- Click on the Settings tab in the left side menu.
- Choose the "Set as 404 Page" type in the drop-down menu.
- Click on Save and Publish Button.
Congratulations you have now set your page as your WordPress Blog 404 Page!
Further ClickFunnels WordPress Plugin Assistance
If you have any other questions or concerns, please submit a support ticket at https://support.clickfunnels.com/support/tickets/new.