What you will need:
- A paid Zoom.us account.
- A Webinar set to a future date.
**Please note: only live webinars are supported with the Zoom integration. Please make sure your webinar is live and set for a future date for it to show properly in ClickFunnels when integrated.**
Step One: Retrieve Your Zoom API Details
- Login to your Zoom account.
- Visit this url: https://developer.zoom.us/me/#api
- If this is your first time, you'll be promoted to start your free trial.
- Enter information as required on this step.
- From there, copy your API Key and API Secret.
- Keep this tab open and return to ClickFunnels.
Step Two: Integrate Zoom with ClickFunnels
- From within your ClickFunnels Integrations settings, select "Add New Integration."
- Search for and select Zoom in the search bar.
- Give your integration a Nickname.
- Paste your API Key.
- Paste your API Secret.
- Click "Add Integration."
**Please note: the API Key and API Secret are in reverse order in ClickFunnels. Please verify you have pasted the Key in the appropriate field and the Secret in the right field as well.**
Step Three: Connect Zoom to Your Funnels
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.