What you will need:
- A Zoom Integration
- An Email Field and Submit Action (for data to transfer via API, you must always have these two fields)
- A First Name, Last Name, and email Field set to Required (required for Zoom specifically)
**Please note: your Zoom broadcast room is not embedded in ClickFunnels. Instead, this connects your webinar with the page so anyone who opts in is signed up for the webinar. Viewers will still watch the webinar from Zoom.**
Step One: Integrate Zoom with ClickFunnels
**Please note: as per your initial setup, you will need a live webinar set to a future date for it to properly show in your funnel settings.**
Step Two: Connect Zoom to Your Funnel
- From within your Webinar Registration page editor, under Settings, select "Integrations."
- Select Zoom as your Integration.
- Select Add to Webinar as your Action.
- Select the List to Add from the dropdown menu.
**Please note: Make sure to save your funnel page after adding the integration.**
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.