What you will need:
- A WebinarJam Integration (this can be any WebinarJam integration)
- An Email Field and Submit Action (for data to transfer via API, you must always have these two fields)
**Please note: it's important to know whether you have WebinarJam or WebinarJam Studio for step one of this process. If uncertain, please check out both article and see which matches your interface.**
Step One: Integrate WebinarJam with ClickFunnels
Step Two: Connect WebinarJam to Your Funnel
- From within your Webinar Registration page editor, under Settings, select "Integrations."
- Select WebinarJam as your Integration.
- Select Register to Webinar Session as your Action.
- Select the List to Add from the dropdown menu.
**Please note: Make sure to save your funnel page after adding the integration.**
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.