For our integration to work, you must meet the following criteria:
1) You must have a paid Zoom account, which allows you to use the Webinars tab. There are Meetings and Webinars inside of Zoom. They both do something similar, but only Webinars can be seen by ClickFunnels.
2) The webinars must be set for a future date.
3) They cannot be "recurring" webinars. We cannot see recurring webinars, only those for a specific future date and time.
4) The webinar must be set for "required" registration inside of Zoom. There is a checkbox for this setting.
1. Go to ClickFunnels integrations.
2. Click on Add Integrations and name your integration
3. It will bring you to this screen
4. How to find your API Secret and API Key Click on the link below.
(You must be the account owner to view that page)
You must be logged in to you Zoom account. You also must be on a paid webinar plan with Zoom
Click on Credentials to find the API information.
5.Copy your API Key and API Secret and paste them in the appropriate fields.
6. Click on Create Integration
7. Then Go To Your Webinar Registration Page
8. Click on Edit Page and then to settings
9. Select Integrations
9. Integrate Zoom.us Webinar With The Webinar You Had Pre-registered.
10. If you prefer video, then here is a step by step video with the entire walkthrough.