First, Ensure you complete Part 1 of 2 of the integration process.
Learn how to do so here before proceeding.
Step One: Gathering your SMTP Resources
- Open your SparkPost Account
- Click Account
- Click SMTP Relay
- Open your Clickfunnels SMTP Settings
- Select Account
- Select SMTP Settings
- Select New SMTP Configuration
Step Two: Adding your SMTP Settings
- Title: The title of your SMTP integration. This is for your internal reference only. This will not be seen by your contacts
- From Name: The name that contacts will see when they receive your emails
- From Email: The email address that your contacts will see when they receive your emails (the domain MUST be verified in SparkPost first)
- SMTP User: Your SMTP username. Provided in your SparkPost Relay Settings
- SMTP Password: The Password provided in your SparkPost Relay Settings. (You may need to generate a new API key to get this password).
- SMTP Domain: sparkpostmail.com OR your domain
- Domain: Domain it is associated with within Clickfunnels for tracking and unsubscribes
- Address: The physical address of your business
- SMTP Footer: The email footer that will appear in your emails. This should include your physical address. This field supports HTML.
<center><p>Company Name | 123 Address, City, State, Zip | 9876543210</p>
- Default SMTP Integration: Check this box if you wish this to be your default SMTP integration for your account. (This can be overridden in your funnel settings if you have multiple SMTP accounts.)
Step Three: Adding your SparkPost Webhook
- Copy your SparkPost Webhook from your Clickfunnels SMTP settings area
- Select Account
- Select Webhooks
- Select New Webhook
- Enter a Webhook Name - For display only
- Paste your Webhook URL in Target URL
- Select None for Authentication
Select your Events
- Select "Select" for Events
- Under Message Events select Bounce, Delivery, and Spam Complaint
- Under Unsubscribe Events select List Unsubscribe and Link Unsubscribe
Step Four: Verify Settings and Add Integration
- On the top right hand corner of your Clickfunnels SMTP settings area, Select the Verify Email Settings button
- On the bottom of your Clickfunnels SMTP settings area, Select the Save SMTP Integration button
If you receive any errors, please make sure that your domain has been properly configured in SparkPost and each respective area has been validated.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.