What you will need:
- A SparkPost Account
- Completion of Step One of this Setup
**Please note: you must have settings configured in SparkPost as outlined here before proceeding with this setup.**
Step One: Retrieve Your SparkPost Credentials
- Open your SparkPost Account.
- Click "Account."
- Click "SMTP Relay."
- Open your Clickfunnels SMTP Settings
- Select Account
- Select SMTP Settings
- Select New SMTP Configuration
Step Two: Adding your SMTP Settings
- Title: The title of your SMTP integration. This is for your internal reference only. This will not be seen by your contacts
- From Name: The name that contacts will see when they receive your emails
- From Email: The email address that your contacts will see when they receive your emails (the domain MUST be verified in SparkPost first)
- SMTP Server: smtp.sparkpostmail.com
- SMTP Port: 587
- SMTP User: Your SMTP username. Provided in your SparkPost Relay Settings
- SMTP Password: The Password provided in your SparkPost Relay Settings. (You may need to generate a new API key to get this password).
- SMTP Domain: sparkpostmail.com OR your domain
- Domain: Domain it is associated with within Clickfunnels for tracking and unsubscribes
- Address: The physical address of your business
- SMTP Footer: The email footer that will appear in your emails. This should include your physical address. This field supports HTML.
<center><p>Company Name | 123 Address, City, State, Zip | 9876543210</p>
- Default SMTP Integration: Check this box if you wish this to be your default SMTP integration for your account. (This can be overridden in your funnel settings if you have multiple SMTP accounts.)
- Click "Save SMTP Integration."
Step Three: Adding your SparkPost Webhook
- Copy your SparkPost Webhook from your Clickfunnels SMTP settings area.
- From within your SparkPost account, click "Account."
- Select "Webhooks."
- Click "New Webhook."
- Enter a Webhook Name - For display only
- Paste your Webhook URL in Target URL
- Select None for Authentication
- Select "Select" for Events
- Under Message Events select Bounce, Delivery, and Spam Complaint
- Under Unsubscribe Events select List Unsubscribe and Link Unsubscribe
**Please note: if you receive any errors, please make sure that your domain has been properly configured in SparkPost and each respective area has been validated.**
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.