In order to increase deliverability, you will need to whitelabel your domains.
Step One: Open your SendGrid Account
- Click Settings
- Under Whitelabels Click Domains
- Click New Whitelabel
- Select " Use New Domain"
- Enter a Subdomain *This cannot be used anywhere else*
- Enter your Domain
- Scroll to Bottom, Press Save
Step Two: Enter the CNAME Records into your Zone Records Editor
- Sendgrid will provide 3 CNAME records
- Open your Zone Records Editor
- Enter the three records into your Zone Editor *Note - Do not add your domain on the host inputs, as see crossed out above
- Validate your records within Sendgrid utilizing the button shown above.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.