Step One: Open your SMTP Settings
- Select the Account drop down menu
- Select SMTP Settings
- Select the Green Plus for "add additional SMTP Configurations"
Step Two: Enter your Integration Information
- Title - This is the name of your integration. This is for your internal reference only.
- From Name - The name displayed as the sender when a contact receives an e-mail you have scheduled.
- From Email - The e-mail displayed as the sender when a contact receives an e-mail you have scheduled.
- SMTP Server - smtp.sendgrid.net
- SMTP Port - 587
- SMTP User - Your SendGrid Username
- SMTP Password -- Your SendGrid Password
- SMTP Domain - sendgrid.net
- Domain - Select the domain you will be utilizing for this SMTP
- Address - Enter your businesses physical address
- SMTP Footer - Your SMTP Footer is the information that will be included in the footer of all your emails. This footer area supports HTML code.
<center><p>Company Name | 123 Address, City, State, Zip | 9876543210</p>
Step Three: Add Webhook to Sengrid
- Navigate to Settings
- Mail Settings
- Event Notification.
After you have navigated to this page in SendGrid, click the "Off" button to turn Event Notifications "On". The button should turn green.
Select the checkboxes next to the following items:
- Unsubscribed From
- Mark as Spam
Copy your Webhook from Clickfunnels and Paste into SendGrid
- Copy the Webhook from your SMTP Integrations settings
- Paste it into the HTTP POST URL input
- Click "Test integration"
- Click the Blue Check Mark to save
Step Four: Whitelabel your Sendgrid Account
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.