What you will need:
- A Send13 Account (signup for one here -will take 24 hours to verify account)
- A Custom Domain registered in ClickFunnels
- A Business Email Address (Free accounts such as Gmail. Hotmail, and Yahoo will not work)
Step One: Setup Your DKIM and SPF Records
- From within your Send13 account, click "DKIM/SPF" on the left navigation.
- Click "Add a DKIM Key"
- Enter your Domain (use the one you are sending your emails from).
- Open your Zone record editor for your DNS provider (Example of Clickfunnels shown).
- Create a new TXT Record .
- Enter Paste the DKIM's Name and Value inputs from Send13 into your new record.
- Click the "SPF" button.
- Copy the SPF Value.
- Create a new TXT Record in your Registrar.
- Enter @ into the Name input and paste the SPF value into the value input.
- Within Send13, click "Validate Settings."
Step Two: Setup Your Integration In ClickFunnels
- From within ClickFunnels, navigate to your seetings and click "SMTP Settings."
- Title - The name of your integration. This is for your reference only. This can be anything that you like.
- From Name - This is the name that will display in the user's email client when they receive an email from you.
- From Email - This is the email address that your emails will be sent from. This will also be the address that users respond to if they click "Reply" in their email client.
- SMTP Server - Enter smtp.send13.com as seen in the SMTP settings within Send13
- Port - Enter 587 as seen in the SMTP settings within Send13
- SMTP User - Your Send13 log in username
- SMTP Password - Your Send13 log in password
- SMTP Domain - Enter send13.com
- Domain - Select the domain you will be utilizing for this SMTP (make sure this domain is verified and secured with SSL for proper sending).
- Address - Enter your businesses physical address
- SMTP Footer - Your SMTP Footer is the information that will be included in the footer of all your emails. This footer area supports HTML code.
<center><p>Company Name | 123 Address, City, State, Zip | 9876543210</p>
**Please note: do not attempt to complete setup at this point. You must continue through Step Three first.**
Step Three: Setup Your Webhook and Complete Integration
**Please note: grab the webhook as shown in the above image**
- From within Send13, Select the API Menu on the left navigation.
- Click "Event Filter."
- Select All under the Filter Bounce Events returned by /bounce method options
- Select Bounces, Unsubscribes, Spam Complaints.
- Paste the Send13 Webhook from your Clickfunnels SMTP settings page.
- Click "Save."
- Return to ClickFunnels and click "Save SMTP Integration."
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.