NOTE: Send13 requires a custom domain to work with ClickFunnels. When signing up for a Send13 account, you MUST use your business email address. You will not be able to register an account with a Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, or any free email account.
Also, please note that after signing up with Send13, you must wait 24 hours before sending any email, or finalizing your account setup.
This is done to help protect you as a user and keep the sending IP addresses free of spam.
Send13 is an SMTP service provider that will allow you to send emails from ClickFunnels.
You will first need a Send13 account before starting this setup process.
Go to https://www.send13.com to sign up.
After you have signed up, follow the steps below.
Go to Account > SMTP Settings
Click Add SMTP Configuration
1) Title - The name of your integration. This is for your reference only. This can be anything that you like.
2) From Name - This is the name that will display in the user's email client when they receive an email from you.
3) From Email - This is the email address that your emails will be sent from. This will also be the address that users respond to if they click "Reply" in their email client.
4) SMTP Server - This comes from your Send13 account. You should enter smtp.send13.com
5) SMTP Port - This comes from your Send13 account. You should enter 587
6) SMTP User - This is the username that you use to log in to your Send13 account.
7) SMTP Password - This is the password that you use to log in to your Send13 Account
1) SMTP Domain - Enter send13.com
2) SMTP Footer - Your SMTP Footer is the information that will be included in the footer of all your emails. This footer area supports HTML code. An HTML code snippet example is included below.
<center><p>Company Name | 123 Address, City, State, Zip | 9876543210</p>
You will only need to update your company name, address, and phone number.
3) Default SMTP Integration - check this box if you would like this to be your default SMTP integration for your ClickFunnels account.
4) Webhook URL - you will need to copy the webhook URL and go to API > Event Filter in Send13. Paste the webhook URL into the URL field under Filter ClickFunnels Webhook Events.
Click Submit to save your changes
5) Click Verify Email Settings
6) Click Create SMTP Integration
Domain Name Verification
In order to optimize your email deliverability, you will need to verify your domain name that you wish to send your emails from.
This will require adding two DNS records to your host.
In your Send13 account click on DKIM/SPF from the left side menu.
You will then click the green Add a DKIM Key button.
Enter your domain in the popup menu and Send13 will generate the DKIM and SPF records that you will need to add to your Host/DNS Host.
Your DKIM record will be shown once it is generated.
You will need the Name and the Value to create your new DNS record. This will be added to your host as a TXT record.
To get your SPF record, click the SPF button.
This will display the SPF record that you must add to your DNS host.
The SPF record will be added to your host as a TXT record as well.
The Name for your SPF DNS record will be "@" or "yourdomain.com" and the Value is copied from the SPF record displayed when clicking the SPF button in Send13.
*If your DNS is hosted in CloudFlare, the SPF record will still need to be added as a TXT record and NOT an SPF record.
After you have added the SPF record to your host, click the Validate Settings button to make sure that everything is set up correctly.
*It may take up to 24-48 hours for your DNS records to propagate.
Once you have done this, your SMTP settings will be ready to go.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by emailing email@example.com or by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.
To contact Send13 support, please go here: http://m.me/SendThirteen