What you will need:
- A Custom Domain registered in another host and connected with ClickFunnels (learn how to connect your custom domain here)
- Actionetics MD
**Please note: this setup is specifically for your ClickFunnels Email SMTP and is only available in Actionetics MD. If you are not subscribed to Actionetics MD, you will need to setup a 3rd party SMTP instead.**
Step One: Enter your SMTP Settings In ClickFunnels
- From within ClickFunnels, navigate to your Account Settings and click "SMTP Settings."
- Click "Add New Integration."
- At the top, click the "Get Started" button.
- Enter all necessary information as below.
- Title - The name of your integration. This is for your reference only. This can be anything that you like.
- From Name - This is the name that will display in the user's email client when they receive an email from you.
- From Email - This is the email address that your emails will be sent from. This will also be the address that users respond to if they click "Reply" in their email client.
- Domain - Select the domain you will be utilizing for this SMTP
- Address - Enter your businesses physical address
- SMTP Footer - Your SMTP Footer is the information that will be included in the footer of all your emails. This footer area supports HTML code.*
- Select Default SMTP integration if appropriate
- Select Save SMTP Integration
**Please note: we recommend using this format for your footer:**
<center><p>Company Name | 123 Address, City, State, Zip | 9876543210</p>
Step Two: Add DNS Records to Your Domain Registrar
- After saving your SMTP, you'll be presented with a list of DNS records as per the image below.
- Find your host below this image for instructions on placing the records in your specific hosting provider.
**Please note: we recommend using Cloudflare if you have any other domain registrar.**
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.