What you will need:
- A Google domain connected to ClickFunnels
- Access to your Google Domains DNS
- Actionetics MD
**Please note: this setup is specifically for your ClickFunnels Email SMTP and is only available in Actionetics MD. If you are not subscribed to Actionetics MD, you will need to setup a 3rd party SMTP instead.**
Step One: Enter your SMTP Settings In ClickFunnels
Step Two: Add Your DNS Records to Google Domains
- After saving your Integration, you'll be sent to a screen with various DNS records in ClickFunnels.
- Navigate to your Google Domains account and access the DNS Settings for your connected domain (this is the domain you have in ClickFunnels and setup with your new SMTP).
- Click "Manage My Domains."
- Click the DNS Settings icon and scroll to the the DNS resource area.
- Copy the Host Input from ClickFunnels and paste into @ area.
- Change the A dropdown and select the appropriate record type (this will be indicated in your ClickFunnels SMTP records -CNAME, TXT, etc).
- Copy the Data input from ClickFunnels and paste into the Points To area.
- Repeat this for all records.
**Please note: DNS servers can sometimes take up to 48 hours to update.**
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.