What you will need:
- A GoDaddy domain connected to ClickFunnels
- Access to your GoDaddy DNS
- Actionetics MD
**Please note: this setup is specifically for your ClickFunnels Email SMTP and is only available in Actionetics MD. If you are not subscribed to Actionetics MD, you will need to setup a 3rd party SMTP instead.**
Step One: Enter your SMTP Settings In ClickFunnels
Step Two: Add Your DNS Records to GoDaddy
- After saving your Integration, you'll be sent to a screen with various DNS records in ClickFunnels.
- Navigate to your GoDaddy account and access the DNS Settings for your connected domain (this is the domain you have in ClickFunnels and setup with your new SMTP).
- Click "Add" in your DNS Settings.
- Select TXT from the drop down menu.
- Copy the Host Input from ClickFunnels and paste into Host area in GoDaddy.
- Copy the Data input from ClickFunnels and paste into the Points To area.
- Set priority to 1.
- Repeat this for all records.
**Please note: DNS servers can sometimes take up to 48 hours to update.**
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.