What you will need:
- Twilio Integration. Click here to learn how to integrate Twilio.
Step 1: Add The SMS Element To Your Registration Page
- From within your funnel, go to your Registration page and click on Edit Page.
- Click on Add New Element or the "+" below an existing element on the page.
- Click on the SMS Sign Up Element.
- Save the page.
Step 2: Create your SMS Automation
- From within your funnel, select the Webinar Confirmation page/step.
- Click on the Automations tab.
- Click on Add New SMS Text.
- Select the Twilio Integration.
- Select whom the message will be sent from the Condition drop down.
- Enter the Message.
- Enter the number of days before message is sent [Optional]
- Enter the number of hours before message is sent [Optional]
- Click the Delay from Webinar Time checkbox.
- Click on Create Text.
Pro Tip: Merge tags can be entered into the message to send more personalized messages. Click here to learn how to use SMS merge tags.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.