What you will need:
- Clickfunnels Page. Click here to learn how to add to create and edit a page template.
Step 1: Create New Page Template
- Select the page in a funnel that you would like to save as a template.
- Click on Edit Page.
- Select General from the Settings menu.
- Click on Save Page As Template.
- Enter a name for the template.
- Click on Create Template.
Updating the original page will also update the saved template.
If you do not want changes to update the template, you will need to clone the page prior to saving it as a template. Click here to learn how to clone a funnel step.
Step 2: Enable Template
- Hover your mouse over your template and click on Edit Template.
- Add tags. [Optional]
- Check the box to next to Enable?
- Click Update Page Template.
Page templates cannot be deleted from your account at this time.
Step 3: Create New Page Based On Existing Template
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.