What You Will Need:
- A Clickbank account
- Clickbank API Key
- Clerk API Key
- Clickbank VendorID
- Secret Token: request access to the Instant Notification Service, see this article.
Step One: Retrieve Your Clickbank API Credentials
- Log into Clickbank and click on "Settings."
- Scroll down and click "Edit" in the Clerk API Keys menu.
- Click "Create New User API Key."
- Give your API Key a Description.
- Check all four boxes.
- Click "Save."
- Return to your settings and repeat this process for Developer API Key.
- Before going to Step Two, locate your Vendor ID (next to My Account at the top of the page).
Step Two: Integrate Clickbank with ClickFunnels
- From your Account Settings, navigate to "Payment Gateways."
- Click "Add New Payment Gateway."
- Search for and select Clickbank.
- Enter your API Key (this is your Developer API Key).
- Enter your Clerk API Key.
- Enter your Clickbank Vendor ID.
- Enter your Secret Token.
- Click "Create ClickBank Account."
Step Three: Add A ClickBank Product To Your Funnel
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.