What you will need:
- Deal Guardian product
Step 1: Add Your Funnel URLs to Deal Guardian
- In Deal Guardian, select Vendors.
- Click on My Products.
- Click on Edit Product.
- Click on the Content Tab.
- Add Your Product URLs.
- Your Domain Base URL is your custom domain. (i.e. yourdomain.com)
- The Landing Page is the URL of your first step in the funnel.
- The Sales Page is the URL of the page where you will add the Deal Guardian Buy Button. (i.e.yourdomain.com/buy-now)
- The Thank-You Page is the URL of your thank you page in your funnel. (i.e. yourdomain.com/thanks)
- The Content Access Page is the URL where your customers can get access to your product. (i.e.yourdomain.com/members-area)
Note: If you are using a Clickfunnels membership area, this would be the Secret URL of your membership area step in your funnel.
Step 2: Create Your Product in Clickfunnels
- Inside of your funnel, click on Settings.
- Scroll down to 3rd party Membership Access area.
- Click on the Add Product.
- Enter the Product Name.
- Select Deal Guardian from the Billing Integration drop down.
- Enter the Amount.
- Select the Amount Currency.
- Go back to Deal Guardian, select Vendors.
- Click on My products.
- Click on Edit product.
- Copy the product ID from the URL in your browser. (the numbers at the end of the URL)
- Paste the product ID into the Cart Product field in Clickfunnels.
- Click on Create Product.
- In Deal Guardian, select Add-Ons.
- Click on Integrations.
- Click on Create a new IPN Integration.
- Go back to your product created in Clickfunnels.
- Click on Edit.
- Highlight and copy the Webhook URL.
- In Deal guardian, select All Products from the Select a product drop down.
- Paste the Clickfunnels Webhook URL to the IPN URL field in Deal Guardian.
- Click on the Add New Integration Button.
Step 3: Add your Deal Guardian To Your Funnel
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.