What you will need:
- A JVZoo Integration (learn how to integrate with JVZoo here)
- A JVZoo Product in ClickFunnels
- An Order Form Page
Step One: Create Your JVZoo Product
Step Two: Retrieve Your Button Code from JVZoo
- From within your JVZoo account, navigate to your Sellers dropdown and click "Seller's Dashboard."
- On the next screen, click "Actions" next to your product.
- Click "Buy Buttons."
- Choose a button and select "Embed Code."
- Copy the HTML Code.
Step Three: Add Your Button to ClickFunnels
- From within your Page Editor in ClickFunnels, scroll to where you want to add your button.
- Add the Custom JS/HTML element to the page.
- Click on "Open Code Editor."
- Paste your JVZoo embed code for your button.
**Please note: if you would like the button centered add <center> to the start of the html embed code and </center> to the end of the html embed code.**
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.