What you will need:
- A Stripe Integration (learn how to integrate Stripe with ClickFunnels here)
- An Order Form Page
Step One: Set Your Funnel's Stripe Account
**Please note: if you only have one Stripe account, you can skip this step.**
- Navigate to your funnel "Settings" tab.
- Scroll Down to Stripe.
- Click the Dropdown Menu and select your Stripe Account.
- Scroll down and click "Save And Update Settings."
Step Two: Create Your Product
- From your Order Form Page, click on "Products."
- Click "Add Product."
- Enter the product Name (this is for internal reference).
- Select Stripe as the Billing Integration.
- Enter the price of the product under Amount (make sure to use standard format with no currency symbol. I.E. "47.00")
- Select your Amount Currency.
- Enter a Price Display Override (Optional; this will display a custom price on your order page I.E. "Free+4.95 S&H")
- Select whether the product is an Order Bump (if it is, make sure it is the LAST product added on the page).
- Select One Time for the product (if you want to setup a subscription, please find instructions below).
- Enter a Product Description (this is what will show up on a customer's receipt).
- Click "Create Product."
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.