Creating a Recurly Subscription plan begins within your Recurly account.
To do this, go to Configuration > Plans > New Plan.
When you create the plan, you will give it a Plan Name and a Plan Code.
You should copy the Plan Code to your clipboard, because you will need it for your ClickFunnels product settings.
Configure Your Billing Settings
The Charges Recur drop down menu allows you to select the period which payment recurs.
Billing cycles allows you to choose a fixed number of charges or auto renew.
Recurring charge is the price you want charged for recurring payments.
You are able to select common free trial periods from the Trial Length drop down menu.
The one-time setup fee allows you to create a paid trial.
The Editable Quantity is not applicable to ClickFunnels order pages.
There are other options that you may want to configure for your Recurly subscription, however, they are not required for the ClickFunnels integration. It is advised that you review these settings.
Once you have completed your setup, save your plan settings.
ClickFunnels Product Configuration
On your ClickFunnels Order Page or OTO Page, click on the Products tab.
Click Add Product.
On this menu, you will configure your Recurly Subscription.
- The name of the product. This is what your customers will see.
- Select Recurly from the dropdown menu.
- Type your display price. This is required for subscriptions.
- Do not select order bump for subscriptions.
- Select Subscription
- Paste your Exact Plan ID from your Recurly settings
- Configure your Fulfillment Email Settings. If you wish to disable this email, delete the subject line and email body.
- Configure your Email Integration settings.
- Click Create Product
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.