Important Note: This feature is currently in Beta and is not available for all users at this time.
What you will need:
- Clickfunnels Actionetics MD is required.
- PayPal integration with Clickfunnels.
Step One: Integrate PayPal with ClickFunnels
Step One: Create New Product In ClickFunnels
- Select your order page in the funnel.
- Click on the Products tab.
- Click on Add Product.
- Enter the product Name.
- Select PayPal V2 from the Billing Integration drop down.
- Enter the Amount.
- Select the currency from the Amount Currency drop down.
- Enter the Price Display on the Order Form. [Optional]
- Select One Time.
- Click on Create Product.
**Please note: PayPal does not currently support subscription and order bump options.**
Step Three: Edit PayPal Button CSS
- On the order form, hover your mouse over the button element and click on the Gear icon.
- Make sure the button action is set to Submit Order/Submit Form.
- Click on the "#" to Get CSS Info.
- Add the following title: cf-paypal-button
- Click "Update."
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.