Important Note: This feature is currently in Beta and is not available for all users at this time.
What you will need:
- Clickfunnels Actionetics MD is required.
- PayPal Business Account. Click here to create a business account with PayPal.
Step 1: Create PayPal Client ID and Secret Key
- Login to your PayPal account.
- Click here to go to PayPal Developer Applications.
- Scroll down to Rest API apps and click on the Create App button.
- Enter an App Name.
- Click on Create App.
- Click on the Live tab to view the live API Credentials.
The Live API credentials are required for live transactions. The Sandbox API Credentials will only work with the funnel in test mode.
Step 2: Integrate with Clickfunnels
- In Clickfunnels, select Payment Gateways from the account profile menu.
- Click on Add New Payment Gateway.
- Click on PayPal.
- Copy and Paste the Live Client ID and Live Secret ID from PayPal into Clickfunnels.
- Click on Create PayPal V2 Account.
Step 3: Add PayPal to Order Page
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.