Important Note: This feature is currently in Beta and is not available for all users at this time.
What you will need:
- Clickfunnels Actionetics MD is required.
- PayPal Business Account. Click here to create a business account with PayPal.
Step One: Create PayPal Client ID and Secret Key
- Login to your PayPal account.
- Click here to go to PayPal Developer Applications.
- Scroll down to Rest API apps and click on the Create App button.
- Enter an App Name.
- Click on Create App.
- Click on the Live tab to view the live API Credentials.
**Please note: the Live API credentials are required for live transactions. The Sandbox API Credentials will only work with the funnel in test mode.**
Step Two: Integrate with Clickfunnels
- In Clickfunnels, select Payment Gateways from the account profile menu.
- Click on Add New Payment Gateway.
- Click on PayPal.
- Copy and Paste the Live Client ID and Live Secret ID from PayPal into Clickfunnels.
- Click on Create PayPal V2 Account.
Step Three: Add PayPal to Order Page
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.