What you will need
- A Stripe Account (learn to how integrate Stripe with ClickFunnels here)
- Apple/Android Pay (see how to add in Stripe here)
Step One: Accept the Apple Pay Terms & Conditions in your Stripe Account
- Log into Stripe.
- Click on "Payments."
- Select "Apple Pay."
- Click to "View Apple's Terms of Service."
- Accept the Terms & Conditions.
Step Two: Add Apple Pay Domains In Your Payment Gateway Settings
**Please note: If you already setup Apple Pay Domains in your initial Stripe setup here, you can skip this step.**
- Navigate to your Account Settings and select "Payment Gateways."
- Click to Edit Your Stripe Account.
- Select the domains you wish to enable Apple Pay on.
- Click "Update Stripe Account."
**Please note: You can verify in Stripe the Domains were added automatically from ClickFunnels. There may be a slight delay.**
Step Three: Add Apple Pay to Your Order Form Page
- From within your Page Editor, click to Add An Element.
- Select Apple/Android Pay.
- Save your page.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.