What you will need:
- An OntraPort Integration (learn how to integrate OntraPort with ClickFunnels here)
- An Order Form Page
- An OntraPort Product
Step One: Create Your Product In OntraPort
- From within your OntraPort Account, go to the Sales tab and click "Products."
- Click "New Product."
- Give your Product a Name.
- Assign your Product a Price.
- Click "Save" in the top right corner.
Step Two: Add Your Product In ClickFunnels
- From your Order Form Page, click on "Products."
- Click "Add Product."
- Enter the product Name (this is for internal reference).
- Select OntraPort as the Billing Integration.
- Enter the price of the product under Amount (make sure to use standard format with no currency symbol. I.E. "47.00")
- Select your Amount Currency.
- Enter a Price Display Override (Optional; this will display a custom price on your order page I.E. "Free+4.95 S&H")
- Select whether the product is an Order Bump (if it is, make sure it is the LAST product added on the page).
- Select One Time for the product (if you want to setup a subscription, please find instructions below).
- Under OntraPort Product, select your product created in Step One.
- Select your OntraPort Gateway (this must be Authorize.net to work properly).
- Select your OntraPort Invoice.
- Select your OntraPort Unit (this will indicate how frequently the subscription is billed).
- Click "Create Product."
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.