What you will need:
- An OntraPort Account
- An Authorize.net payment gateway (this is currently the only supported option).
- Your Ontraport API Key.
Step One: Retrieve Your Ontraport API Key
- Within your OntraPort Account, navigate to the top right and click on the "Administration" option in the drop down menu.
- On the left side of your screen, click on the "Integrations" tab.
- Select OntraPort API Instructions and Key Manager.
- Click "New API Key."
- Give your key a NAME, select the Contact Owner, and check all boxes as required (recommended to check all except "create key").
- Click "Save" in the top right of the screen.
Step Two: Connect OntraPort with ClickFunnels
- From your Account Settings, navigate to "Payment Gateways."
- Click "Add New Payment Gateway."
- Search for and select Ontraport.
- Paste your OntraPort App ID.
- Paste your API Key from Ontraport.
- Click "Create OntraPort Account."
Step Three: Connect Ontraport with Your Order Form
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.