What you will need:
- An Ontraport Account
- An Ontraport Integration
Step One: Integrate Ontraport with ClickFunnels
Step Two: Setup Your Invoice in Ontraport
- From within your Ontraport Account, navigate to your Account Settings and click "Administration."
- On the left navigation, click "Email."
- Click "Double Opt-In / Invoice Manager."
- Click "New Message Template."
- Select "Invoice: HTML Editor."
- Put a From name.
- Enter your Reply to email.
- Select your Mail from email.
- Enter a Subject (this is the subject line for your receipt email).
- Fill in your email receipt body.
- On the bottom, click "Copy from HTML."
- Make sure to give your template a name.
- Click "Save."
**Please note: your invoice must be HTML. Also, the invoice must be approved before it will send through ClickFunnels for product purchases.**
Step Three: Connect Ontraport with Your Funnel
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.
Login to your Ontraport account, click your Profile and select Administration in the drop down menu.
Select Email on the left navigation menu and then Double Opt-In/Invoice Manager.
Next, click the New Message Template button to create a new "Invoice".
On the Template dashboard, select Invoice: HTML Editor.
Complete the creation of your invoice on the Ontraport platform and then submit the invoice for review.
Once the invoice is Approved, you can login to your ClickFunnels account and select the invoice from the drop down menu in your Product Settings.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our support team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.