** Please note: The only gateway we are able to support through Ontraport is Authorize.net **
Step 1: Create New API Key in Ontraport
- In Ontraport, click on Administration from your user profile drop down menu.
- Click on the Integrations Tab.
- Click on Ontraport API Instructions and Key Manager.
- Click on New API Key.
- Add a Name for the new API Key.
- Select the Contact Owner from the drop down.
- Enable all features for this API Key.
- Click Save.
Step 2: Add Ontraport API Key To ClickFunnels
- Highlight and copy the APP ID and then the API Key listed in Ontraport.
- In Clickfunnels, select Payment Gateways from the Account drop down menu.
- Paste the APP ID and API KEY into the correct fields.
- Click on Update Ontraport Settings.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.