What you will need:
- An NMI Integration (Learn how to integrate your account with NMI)
- An Order Form Page
Step One: Create Your Plan In NMI
- From within your NMI account, click on "Recurring" in your left navigation.
- Select "Add Plan."
- Enter the Amount to charge each time (make sure to include 2 decimals in this format 00.00).
- Chose how often you want to charge the customer.
- Set whether you Charge Until Cancelled, or Charge A Specific Amount of Times.
- Give your Plan a Plan Name/Description.
- Give your Plan a Plan ID (you will want to copy this for use in step two).
Step Two: Create Your Product In ClickFunnels
- From within your Order Form step, select the "Products" tab.
- Click "Add Product."
- Enter your product Name.
- Select "NMI" from the billing integration dropdown.
- Enter Your Amount.
- Set your Currency.
- Enter your Price Display Override (optional; will impact how your price displays on the Order Page.)
- Select "Subscription"
- Enter your Subscription Plan ID as created in Step One.
- Enter the Trial Period (this can be used to offer a free trial. I.E. if you put 14 in here it will offer a 14 day trial and charge $0.00 the first payment before charging the plan amount after 14 days.)
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.