What you will need:
- An existing Merchant Account.
- An NMI reseller like Gateway Funnel Pros
- Your NMI Login and Password
- Your NMI API Key
Step One: Enable Your NMI Customer Vault
- Within your NMI account, click on "Customer Vault."
- If you haven't already, Click to Sign Up and agree to charges.
Step Two: Retrieve Your NMI API Key
- From within your NMI Account, click "Options" on the left menu bar and select "Settings."
- On this page, scroll down to Security Options and click "Security Keys."
- Enter a Description for your Key.
- Select a User to Assign.
- Check both API and Cart.
- Click "Create New Key."
- Copy your API Key.
**Please note: you will not be able to process transactions unless your Customer Vault is enabled. If you run into trouble, please contact NMI support.**
Step Three: Connect NMI with ClickFunnels
- From your Account Settings, navigate to "Payment Gateways."
- Click "Add New Payment Gateway."
- Search for and select NMI.
- Enter your Login (this is the login for NMI).
- Enter your Password (this is the password for NMI).
- Paste your API Key from NMI.
- Click "Create NMI Account."
Step Four: Connect NMI with Your Order Form
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.