Step 1: Create New Billing Plan in NMI
- Click on Recurring.
- Click on Add Plan.
- Enter New Billing Plan Settings.
- Enter the amount you wish to charge.
- Select whether to charge the customer every ___ Days or charge the customer on a certain day of each month.
- Select whether to charge until canceled or a set number of payments.
- Enter your Plan Name / Description.
- Enter your Plan ID.
Note: Your plan ID will be copy and pasted into your Payment Gateway Subscription within the Clickfunnels editor.
Step 2: Create Subscription Product in Clickfunnels
- Within your Clickfunnels account, go to the order funnel step or upsell/downsell funnel step.
- Click on the Products tab.
- Click on Add Product.
- Enter a Name for your product.
- Select NMI from the Billing Integration drop down.
- Enter Product Description in the Price display On Order Form. [Optional]
- Select Subscription.
- Enter your Plan ID from NMI into Payment Gateway Subscription.
- Click on Create Product.
**NOTE: If your Trial Period is zero days, leave the Trial Period field BLANK. If you enter "0" for the Trial Period (Days) field it may break your Order Form page.
Step 3: Test Your NMI Order Form
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.