Step 1: Create your Stripe Account.
- Create An Account with Stripe. Click here to create your account.
- For a list of countries supported by Stripe, please go here: https://stripe.com/global
Step 2: Add Stripe Integration.
- Select Payment Gateways from the profile picture menu.
- Click on the Add New Payment Gateway.
- Scroll down and click on Stripe.
- Enter a name for the Default Stripe Account.
- Enter a Business Name (will show on customers' credit card)
- Click on Create Stripe Account.
- Click on Sign In to access your existing account.
- If you do not have a Stripe account, you will need to complete the full application on the page.
- Click on Save your Stripe account by entering your email and setting your password for your new Stripe account
- Click Authorize access to this account.
After doing this, there may be a short time period where your Stripe account is only available for Test Transactions. Stripe will need to verify the bank account that you indicated in your application.
Stripe will also make sure that your business and website is in compliance with the Stripe Terms of Service.
If you are subscribed to the Etison Suite plan, you will be able to connect up to three total Stripe accounts to your ClickFunnels account. In order to add additional accounts, click Connect With Additional Stripe Account (4).
Step 3: Add Stripe To Order Page
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.