What you will need:
- Create a product in JVZoo.
Step 1: Create API Key in JVZoo
- In JVZoo, click on My Account.
- Scroll down to the JVZIPN Secret Key field
- Click the link there to edit the Secret Key.
- Create your own Secret Key.
Step 2: Add API Key to ClickFunnels
- In Clickfunnels, select Payment Gateways from the Account drop down menu.
- Click on the JVZoo tab.
- Add the JVZoo API Key.
- Click on Update JVZoo Settings button.
Step 3: Add your funnel URLs to JVZoo
- In JVZoo, select Sellers Dashboard from the Sellers drop down menu.
- Click on Edit next to your product.
- Scroll down to the Seller Details section.
- Add your Sales Page URL (where you will add the Buy Button)
- Add other funnel URLs as needed.
Step 4: Create Product in Clickfunnels
- Inside of your funnel, click on Settings.
- Scroll down to the 3rd party Membership Access area.
- Click on the Add Product.
- Enter the Product Name.
- Select JVZoo as the Billing Integration.
- Enter the Amount.
- Select the Amount Currency.
- Select and copy the Webhook URL.
- Go back to your product in JVZoo.
- Scroll down to the final question, Would you like to create an external program integration?
- Use Method 1 (recommended).
- Paste the Clickfunnels Webhook URL in the JVZIPN URL field.
- Do NOT check the option to Yes, use JVZIPN.
- Select General Integration for the JVZIPN Special Integration drop down.
- Copy the JVZoo product ID from the URL in your browser.
- Go back to your product in Clickfunnels.
- Paste the product ID into the Cart Product field in Clickfunnels.
- Click Create Product.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.