What You Will Need:
- ClickBank API Key
- Clerk API Key
- ClickBank VendorID
- Secret Token: request access to the Instant Notification Service, see this article.
Step 1: Create ClickBank API Keys
- Log into ClickBank and click on Settings.
- Click on Edit in the Clerk API Keys menu.
- Click Create New User API Key.
- Click on Edit in the Developer API Keys menu
- Click Create New Developer Key.
- Find the Vendor ID (next to My Account at the top of the page).
Step 2: Add ClickBank API Keys To Clickfunnels
- In Clickbank, click on Settings.
- Scroll down and copy each API Key.
- Go into Clickfunnels, select Payment Gateways.
- Paste each API Key in the correct location.
- The Developer API Key goes into the API Key field.
- The Clerk API Key goes into the Clerk API Key field.
- The Vendor ID goes into the ClickBank Vendor field.
- In ClickBank, click on Settings.
- Click on My Site.
- Scroll down to Advanced Tools.
- Copy the Secret Key. (Click Edit to Request/Create the Secret Key)
- Paste the Secret Key into the Secret Token field Clickfunnels.
- Click on the Update ClickBank Settings button in Clickfunnels.
Step 3: Add ClickBank Product To Your Funnel.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.