What you will need:
- An Infusionsoft Integration (learn how to integrate Infusionsoft with ClickFunnels here)
- An Order Form Page
Step One: Add the Product in Infusionsoft
- From within your Infusionsoft Account, navigate to the Nav Menu in the top left.
- Under E-Commerce, click "Products."
- Click "Add a Product."
- Give your product a Name.
- On the next screen, fill in the Price.
- Enter other details as desired (SKU recommended).
- On the bottom of this screen, click "Save."
Step Two: Create Your Product in Clickfunnels
- From your Order Form Page, click on "Products."
- Click "Add Product."
- Enter the product Name (this is for internal reference).
- Select Infusionsoft V2 as the Billing Integration.
- Enter the price of the product under Amount (make sure to use standard format with no currency symbol. I.E. "47.00")
- Select your Amount Currency.
- Enter a Price Display Override (Optional; this will display a custom price on your order page I.E. "Free+4.95 S&H")
- Select whether the product is an Order Bump (if it is, make sure it is the LAST product added on the page).
- Select One Time for the product (if you want to setup a subscription, please find instructions below).
- Select the Infusionsoft Product you created in Step One.
- Enter a Promo Code (optional; this would be created and managed in Infusionsoft).
- Check the Delete Declined Invoices box (optional).
- Click "Create Product."
Learn how to setup a Subscription/Payment Plan product in Infusionsoft
Learn how to setup a one-time product in ClickFunnels
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.