What you will need:
- An existing Merchant Account.
- An NMI reseller like Gateway Funnel Pros
- Need NMI? Click Here to apply for NMI
Step 1: Create NMI Security Key
- Inside of your NMI account, click on Options.
- Click on Settings.
- Scroll down the page and click on Security Keys.
- Enter a description for the new key.
- Select the user assigned to the key from the drop down.
- Click on the checkboxes next to API and Cart for the source for the key.
- Click on Create A New Key.
Step 2: Add NMI Security Key To Clickfunnels
- Select Payment Gateways from the Profile drop down menu.
- Click on Add New Payment Gateway.
- Click on NMI.
- Add your NMI username (what you use to login to NMI)
- Add your NMI password (what you use to login to NMI)
- Copy and Paste your API Key from NMI.
- Click Create NMI Account.
Step 3: Enable The Customer Vault
In order to process transactions, you will need to enable the Customer Vault in your NMI account.
- Click on Customer Vault.
- Click the Sign Up button to agree to the charges if you haven't already done so.
Step 4: Add NMI Billing Integration To Your Funnels
- Click here to learn how to set up a one time product.
- Click here to learn how to set up a subscription product.
- Click here to learn how to set up a free trial product.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.