What you will need:
- Create product and an offer in Warrior Plus.
For more information creating your product, see this WarriorPlus article.
Step 1: Create Warrior Plus API Keys
- In Warrior Plus, select Account Settings from the username drop down menu.
- Click on API Key.
- Click on Create a Warrior+Plus API Key.
- Select Account Settings from the username drop down menu.
- Click on Security Key.
- Click on Create a Warrior+Plus Security Key.
Step 2: Add Warrior Plus API Keys To Clickfunnels
- In Clickfunnels, select Payment Gateways from the Account drop down menu.
- Click on the Warrior Plus tab.
- Add the Warrior Plus API Keys into the correct fields.
Step 3: Create Your Product in Clickfunnels
- Go into your funnel, click on Settings.
- Scroll down to the 3rd party Membership Access area.
- Click on Add Product.
- Enter the product Name.
- Select Warrior Plus as the Billing Integration.
- Enter the Amount.
- Select the Amount Currency.
- Skip the price display and order bump.
- Go back to Warrior Plus, click on Vendors.
- Click on Products.
- Click on the name of your product.
- Highlight and copy Product Code.
- Add the Warrior Plus Product Code into the Cart Product field in Clickfunnels.
- Highlight and Copy the Webhook URL of your product in Clickfunnels.
- Click on Create Product.
- Go back to your product details in Warrior Plus.
- Scroll down to Custom Integration (advanced).
- Paste the Clickfunnels Webhook URL to the Notification URL field.
- Do NOT turn on the Send IPN To Delivery URL?
Step 4: Add your Warrior Plus Button To Your Page.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.