Step 1: Create Your Product in ClickBank
- For more information on how to create your first product, see this ClickBank article.
Step 2: Create Your Product in Clickfunnels
- Click on Settings from within the Funnel.
- Go to the 3rd Party membership Access Area. (scroll to bottom of the page)
- Click on Add Product.
- Add in your Product Name.
- Select ClickBank from the Billing Integration drop down menu.
- Enter the Amount.
- Skip the Price Display Override and Bump.
- Enter the Cart Product (the same Item Number used in ClickBank Product Settings)
- Highlight and Copy the Webhook URL.
- Click on Create Product.
Step 3: Add Clickfunnels Webhook URL To ClickBank
For this to work correctly, you have to request Instant Notifications from ClickBank, see this article: see this Clickbank article.
- In ClickBank, click on Settings.
- Click on MySite.
- Scroll Down to Advanced Tools and Click on Edit.
- Enter your own Secret Key.
- Paste in the Webhook URL.
- Select Version 6.0 in the drop down menu.
- Click on Save Changes.
Step 4: Create Your ClickBank Payment Link
- Item (same product Item Number)
- Vendor (same Vendor ID)
- Add the Button Element to your page.
- Click on the Button Element to open the button settings.
- Click on Set Action.
- Click on Go to Website.
- Type your Payment link.
- Save the page.
Step 5: Provide access to your ClickBank Product.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.