Important: You must be subscribed to the Etison Suite Plan, to add an additional (3 total) Stripe accounts.
For more than 3 Stripe accounts, please contact our support team for assistance.
Step 1: Add the Default Stripe account.
- For more information on adding your first Stripe account, please see this article.
Step 2: Add Additional Stripe Account.
- Select Payment Gateways from the Account drop down menu.
- Select Connect with Additional Stripe Account.
- Add Name for your new Stripe Account.
You can sign into your existing account by clicking on Sign in.
Step 3: Select New Stripe Account For Your Funnel
- Open the funnel.
- Click on Settings.
- Scroll down and Select the Stripe Account.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and Click on Save and Update Settings.
The new Stripe account that you selected will process payments in this funnel.
Lastly, you will need to add Stripe to the order page in your funnel. Please see this support article, How To Add Stripe To Your Order Page.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.