Step 1: Get the Button Code From Warrior Plus
- In Warrior Plus, click on Vendors.
- Click on Offers.
- Click on the name of your offer.
- Click on the Get Code button.
- Adjust the style of the button (optional)
- Click on the code to highlight it.
- Copy the code.
- Edit the page in your funnel where you would like to add your button.
- Add the Custom JS/HTML element to the page.
- Click on Open Code Editor.
- Add the Warrior Plus embed code for your button.
ProTip: If you would like the button centered add <center> to the start ofthe embed code and </center> to the end of the embed code.
If you are providing access to your product through a Clickfunnels page or membership area, you must add the URL (Secret URL for membership areas) to Warrior Plus.
- In Warrior Plus, go to your product settings.
- Add the page URL (or Secret URL) to the Delivery URL field.
Step 2: Provide Access To Your Warrior Plus Products in Clickfunnels.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.