What you will need:
- An EasyPayDirect Account
- Your Easy Pay Direct Login and Password
- Your EasyPayDirect API Key
Step One: Retrieve Your EasyPayDirect API Key
- From within your EasyPayDirect Account, click "Options" on the left menu bar and select "Settings."
- On this page, scroll down to Security Options and click "Security Keys."
- Enter a Description for your Key.
- Select a User to Assign.
- Check both API and Cart.
- Click "Create New Key."
- Copy your API Key.
Step Two: Connect EasyPayDirect with ClickFunnels
- From your Account Settings, navigate to "Payment Gateways."
- Click "Add New Payment Gateway."
- Search for and select Easy Pay Direct.
- Enter your Login (this is the login for EasyPayDirect).
- Enter your Password (this is the password for EasyPayDirect).
- Paste your API Key from EasyPayDirect.
- Click "Create Easy Pay Direct Account."
Step Three: Connect EasyPayDirect with Your Order Form
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.