Please be sure to read the Important PayPal Notes and Limitations.
Step 1: Create PayPal Button
- Login in to Your PayPal account and Click on Tools.
- Scroll down and Click on PayPal buttons.
- Choose Your Button type.
- Enter the Item Name.
- Enter the Item ID (this is required and can be any ID number that you prefer)
- Enter the Price. (for testing enter a small amount)
- Add all other pricing details as needed.
- Go To Step 3: Customize Advanced Features.
- Add the URL in your funnel that you would like customers to go to when they cancel their checkout.
- Add the URL in your funnel that you would like customers to go to when they complete their purchase.
- Click on Settings from within the Funnel.
- Go to the 3rd Party membership Access area. (scroll to bottom of the page)
- Click on Add Product.
- Add in your Product Name.
- Choose PayPal from the Billing Integration drop down menu.
- Enter the Amount.
- Skip the Price Display Override and Bump.
- Enter the Cart Product (the same Item ID used in PayPal settings above)
- Copy the Webhook URL (highlight it to select it)
- Click on Create Product.
- Go back to Paypal Step 3: Customize Advanced Features.
- Select the Advanced variables field.
- Add the following text to this field, notify_url=
- Then paste the Webhook URL from Clickfunnels.
- Click Create Button.
Step 2: Add PayPal Button To Your Page, see this article.
Full video walkthrough:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.