What you will need:
- Membership Area. Click here to learn how to create a membership funnel.
Step 1: Enable Drip Delay
Step 2: Create Email Reminders.
There are two methods for setting up your email reminders.
Method #1: Actionetics Action Funnels
This method requires that you have access to Clickfunnels Actionetics.
- From within your membership area, click on Open Editor.
- Click on Email.
- Select Actionetics from the Integration drop down.
- Select Add to List from the action drop down.
- Select your Actionetics list from the List To Add drop down. Click here to learn how to create a list in Actionetics.
- This will now trigger your action funnel for your selected list. Click here to learn how to create an action funnel.
Method #2: Clickfunnels Automations
This method requires that you have set up your SMTP integration. Click here to learn how to set up your SMTP integration.
- Select your Membership Area step in the funnel.
- Click on the Automations tab.
- Click on Add New Email.
- Enter your email settings and create your email.
- Click on the Email Delay tab to set your delay triggers for the email.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.