What you will need:
- Clickfunnels page.
Step 1: Disable Grammarly
- The Grammarly extension is a very useful tool, but it isn't compatible with ClickFunnels.
- The extension actually injects code into your page while you are working in the editor that adds those gaps.
- It is highly recommended that you disable the Grammarly extension while working in ClickFunnels.
Step 2: Add Custom CSS
- From within your page, click on Settings.
- Click on Custom CSS.
- Copy and Paste the code below into the Custom CSS area.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.