What you will need:
- Bullet List Element on the page. Click here to learn how to add a new element to your page.
Step 1: Bullet List Element Settings
- Click on the Gear icon on the headline element orange border to open the settings.
- Edit the element and adjust the Settings as desired.
- Top Margin – Add some top margin to make some space between your sections.
- Font Family – Change the texts font.
- Font Size – Change the texts size.
- Text Color – Change the text color using the Color Picker.
- Icon Color – Change the icon color using the Color Picker.
- Select a theme for your bullet list.
Advanced Style Settings
- Choose the Icon that you would like for each bullet.
- Timed Delay - fade in or fade in with scale.
- Type - On page load or on page scroll for the delay that you have set.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.