What you will need:
- Clickfunnels Survey Element. Click here to learn how to add the survey to your page.
By default, there is a Default Outcome Action that applies to everyone when there are no other Outcomes added to your survey.
Step 1: Add A New Outcome
- Click on Add Outcome.
- Add the Outcome Title.
- Click on Add Condition.
- Select the Question.
- Select the Answer that applies for your new condition.
Note: Multiple conditions can be added (all must be met for the Outcome to be triggered).
- Select the Page Action from the drop down.
1. Loading Then Page Redirect: This option displays loading text on screen before redirecting.
2. Instant Page Redirect: This option instantly redirects without loading.
3. Hide Survey: This option hides the survey element.
4. Submit Page (form): This option submits the input form elements that you have on the page.
5. Open Popup: This option opens the popup element on the page.
- Add the Custom Redirect.
Here you can add in your URL(s) to redirect to different opt-in pages based on the response. (i.e. http://yourdomain.com/nextpage)
- Add the Loading Text that you would like to display while the page loads.
- Add the Sub Text that you would like to display below the loading text.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.