The trigger occurs instantly based on an answer to a survey question. You can choose to trigger a FB pixel and/or Google Tag.
What you will need:
- Clickfunnels Survey Element. Click here to learn how to add the survey to your page.
- Facebook pixel added to your survey page. Click here to learn how to add a tracking pixel to your page.
- Google Analytics added to your funnel. Click here to learn how to add Google Analytics to your funnel.
Step 1: Add New Trigger To Survey
- Click on the Triggers tab.
- Click on Add New Trigger.
- Add a Trigger Title.
- Select an existing question from the Question drop down.
- Select an existing answer for that question from the Answer drop down.
Note: Triggers are only applied to one question and answer at a time. You would need to set up a new trigger for any additional questions.
- Select On- Fire Facebook Pixel to trigger the FB pixel.
- Add Custom Name.
After you begin driving traffic, the FB tracking event will be created in your FB Ads Manager Account.
- Select On-Fire Google Tag to trigger the Google Tag.
- Add a Google Tag Name.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.